The Fannie Williams Room is located on the second floor of the main home. It has a queen size four poster bed. It has a private bathroom with a shower located about 20 feet from the room. It shares a spacious sitting area with The Ruffin Stirling, The William Winter and The John Leake accommodations. This room is fondly referred to as the "Doll Room." Please note, William Winter, John Leake, Fannie Williams, Ruffin Stirling are only accessible via steep steps up to the second floor. There is no elevator access to these rooms.
- Check in time starts at 3:00 p.m., and check out is 11:00 a.m.
- Your stay includes a complimentary Daily Mystery Tour, from 9:30-4:30 p.m., and a breakfast item from our coffee shop on the grounds, Elta.
- Like all rooms in the main home, this accommodation does not include a TV or a coffee maker.
- This accommodation has a max occupancy of 2 guests.
- Make your stay with us even more special with our extra amenities waiting for you in your room upon arrival. You may add items like flowers, macarons, champagne or wine, which include 2 complimentary Myrtles wine glasses.