Enjoy our largest suite- The Judge Clarke Woodruff Suite
The Judge Clarke Woodruff Suite is located on the second floor of the main home. It is our largest and most private suite. The suite has a queen size four-poster bed and a private bathroom with a bathtub. Please note, the Woodruff Suite is only accessible by stairs. There is no elevator access to this room.
- Check in time starts at 3:00 p.m., and check out is 11:00 a.m.
- Your stay includes a complimentary Daily Mystery Tour, from 9:30-4:30 p.m., and a breakfast item from our coffee shop on the grounds, Elta.
- Like all rooms in the main home, this accommodation does not include a TV or a coffee maker.
- This accommodation has a max occupancy of 2 guests.
- Our Woodruff Suite gives it's guests the most access to the house including access to the downstairs entry foyer and the upstairs foyer. It has a large private sitting area near the staircase on which William Winter died in 1871 on the seventeenth step.
- Make your stay with us even more special with our extra amenities waiting for you in your room upon arrival. You may add items like flowers, macarons, champagne or wine, which include 2 complimentary Myrtles wine glasses.